Here's the latest and most accurate compilation of exchanges in the Israeli-Lebanese conflict. In the last five days, 13 Israeli civilians and 12 IDF soldiers have been killed and some 250 Israeli civilians and 14 IDF soldier have been injured in rocket attacks and direct conflict with Hezbollah terrorists.
On Monday, there was a series of rocket barrages after nightfall, which marked the first time that Hezbollah has fired at night:
- 22:00 rockets land in Nahariya and Kibbutz Hania
- 22:37 rockets landed in Upper Galilee settlements
- 22:49 rockets landed in Metulla, Kfar Yuval, Kiryat Shmona, Meiron, Betset Shtulla, Beit-Hillel, Ha-Goshrim, Dan, Mt. Odem and into a synagogue in Safed.
- 23:27 rockets land in Haifa, Rosh-Pina, Safed, Hatsor-Ha Glilit, Tsivo'n, Dalton, Hossen, Metulla, Kfar Yuval, Kiryat Shmona, Maalot, Meiron, Shtula, Betset, Acco, Kfar Sald, Udim and the Ziv Hospital
- 23:40 rockets land in Tel Hai (near Kiryat Shmona)
Today, there were four sets of rocket barrages:
- 12:40 rockets land in Shlomi, Safed and Haifa
- 13:50 rockets land in Ramot Naftali in the Upper Galilee
- 17:20 rockets land in Nahariya, Safed, Kiryat Shmona, Haifa and the Golan Heights. One civilian is killed in the attack on Nahariya
- 19:00 rockets fall in Ma'alot and a civilian is killed